Implementation Strategy to Increase App Downloads for Financial Client
Our client was the first bank in India to launch the concept of a Digital Wallet and wanted to showcase how the use of e-wallets can replace payment via cash and card. They sought to obtain a higher share of consumers to increase synergy with the existing financial product range. Their main goal was to increase application downloads and prompt the consumer to use the e-wallet for transactions.
The target audience included males and females ages 18-30, who are internet friendly, mobile focused and web application users.
Plan or Strategy
Performics’ implemented strategy was data-driven and heavily influenced by consumers seeking offers and discounts. Our communication plan focused primarily on driving maximum conversions. We had offers running with Jabong, Dominos, Café Coffee Day and eBay.
- Mobile networks, search and GDN were used to drive awareness and increase total reach
- Social media was leveraged to drive consumers to ‘click and download’ the application
- Highest number of downloads for e-wallets by private banks in India
- 100%+ increase in registrations within two months
- 35%+ reduction on cost per registration
- 33%+ increase in install registration on search campaigns
Highest number of downloads for e-wallets by private banks in India
100%+ increase in registrations
35%+ increase in install registration