Increase of Engagement Rate Through Multichannel Media Strategy
“PFX was an essential part of LC Runway’s success.”
In partnership with Kohl’s, Lauren Conrad put on a live fashion show during NY Fashion Week. Performics sought to drive awareness through a 3-part video series, drive tune-ins to the live stream, drive last-minute tune-ins and exclusive looks into backstage content, and drive sales and traffic to Kohls.com following the show.
Kohl’s sought to target moms online.
Plan or Strategy
Through historical paid social performance, we saw that the Lauren Conrad content drove the strongest engagement and high performance across main social media platforms.
In order to meet our goals, Performics created a plan to integrate a multichannel media strategy across paid search, YouTube, and social to maximize reach to Kohl’s core demographic and slightly younger, new millennial demographic.
The following outlines Performics’ plan:
- Social video ads, paid search with Lauren Conrad keywords and content, customer Twitter ad unit to add show to calendar
- During the Show
- Promoted tweets to watch stream and shop, periscope with real-time backstage mobile content
- Promoted Facebook ads driving to shoppable Kohls.com runway page
Due to Performics’ implementations, Kohl’s LC Runway achieved the following:
- Facebook achieved 776k video views at 9x ROI, at 75% less than the Facebook benchmark
- Twitter generated 414k engagements and the highest conversion rate ever seen by Twitter for the adds-to-calendar feature
- Instagram achieved 296k engagements, at strongest ER Kohl’s has seen for a paid execution
- YouTube generated 790k views with view-through rate 52% stronger than retail average
- Pinterest generated 89k clicks at efficient CPCs
- Paid search achieved 6.28x ROI
YouTube generated 790,000 views
Twitter generated 414,000 engagements
Paid search achieved 6.28x ROI