Posted by JC Longbottom, Associate Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
· Google 72% of searches in Feb. 2009, Yahoo! at 17%.
· Google Content Network: new opportunities.
· Google launches “interest based” behavioral targeted ads on Youtube and the partner network.
Other Topics of Interest:
· AdSense publisher wins $721 suit against Google.
· Online marketing turned a family store into a 60 million dollar business.
· Google unlikely to buy Twitter says Schimdt.
· How to write great ad copy.
· Compete: post Valentine’s Day wrap-up.
· The collision of search and social.
· Facebook: now you can target users by primary language and location radius.
· Conductor: Fortune 500 companies still continue to be largely invisible in natural search.
· Hulu now the #2 video site behind YouTube.
Some Fun Stuff:
· A unique, but unlikely excuse: alligator blamed for starting fire.
· “To Mr. Adam Ries’, with the request to pay his television and radio fees.”
· Groom gets cold feet, sets wedding hotel on fire.