Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
From the Engines:
· Google widens search share gap in December.
· The scoop on Yahoo’s new CEO, Carol Bartz.
· Google: most popular searches of 2008 by country.
· Live Search to be default engine for Dell and Verizon.
· New features of Google Local Business Ads.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Google well over a million advertisers.
· Bringing Internet advertising technology to TV.
· Compete looks at peaks for 2008 online holiday shopping.
· AdGooroo: Google shows 58% more ads in Q4.
· How to improve your Quality Score.
Some Fun Stuff:
· A puppy’s mother hen.
· “A heavyset man with a visible potbelly and a ninja costume unsuccessfully tried to steal two different ATMs.”