Posted by JC Longbottom, Associate Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
· Google makes two changes to the SERP: longer description snippets, and better understanding of terms that relate to your query.
· Google Insights for Search now allows for metro-drill down.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Google seeks to index more local content.
· Warner Music Group cracks down on YouTube videos.
· March Madness on Demand sees a 71% YOY traffic spike.
· Twitter: possible ad model?
· Aspects of Facebook redesign being reversed.
Some Fun Stuff:
· Inmate starts fire by heating sausage in toilet.
· Mediums receive grant to talk to the dead.