Posted by JC Longbottom, Associate Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
· Google announces new tag to help prevent indexation of duplicate content.
· Yahoo! announces Yahoo! Mobile.
· Yahoo will include display and video paid search ads.
· For the first time in its history, Baidu forecasts a decline.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Google testing SearchWiki to allow users to remove unwanted paid results.
· SearchWiki also creates reputation management challenges.
· Paid search drives TV viewership.
· Judge dismisses Google Maps lawsuit.
· MediaPost: online mobile marketing is a necessity.
Some Fun Stuff:
· Finish Line’s naked old man running video.
· Don’t underestimate the utility of wedgies.