Posted by Dan Malachowski, Senior Marketing Strategist
From the Engines:
- Google buys Like.com comparison shopping site.
- Bing’s market share is up 51% year over year (13.6% in July 2010 v. 9% in July 2009).
- Google: new real time search features.
- Better targeting options for YouTube advertisers.
Other Topics of Interest:
- Some Facebook Fan Pages trump brand websites in terms of traffic.
- Google tests “undo send” button, giving you thirty seconds to pull back an email.
- Gap coupon overwhelms Groupon’s servers, opens Groupon to national promos.
Some Fun Stuff:
- Head & Shoulders insures Troy Polamalu’s hair for $1 million.