Posted by Dan Malachowski, Senior Marketing Strategist
From the Engines:
- Google launches new Enhanced CPC automated bidding for manual bidding campaigns.
- Google: Why users “friend” brands on social sites.
- New AdWords help forum: Small Business Corner.
- Facebook launches “check-in” offering, Places. Marketing opportunities for Places.
Other Topics of Interest:
- Advertisers to spend 20% more on social networks in 2010 than in 2009.
- 44% of social network users would ask people in their social network to contact emergency response if they couldn’t themselves.
Some Fun Stuff:
- Paul the Octopus to record Elvis impersonation album.