Posted by Dan Malachowski, Senior Marketing Strategist
From the Engines:
- Yahoo! launches new look for search that allows more display-like ads.
Other Topics of Interest:
- Top spenders on Google.
- Facebook testing subscribe button.
- Facebook beats out Google in time spent online in August (41.1 billion minutes on Facebook vs. 39.9 billion on Google).
- comScore: search and retargeting produce lift.
- Twitter announces Promoted Accounts: advertisers can pay to be included in the “who to follow” suggestions.
- Evan Williams steps down as Twitter CEO.
Some Fun Stuff:
- Chimp addicted to cigarettes dies, lived 10 years longer than average.