Today, Performics kicks off its 4th annual global community service day. This is the first year that parent company, ZenithOptimedia, will join 17 Performics markets for a 24-hour global volunteer event, called Global Performance Day. Performics sizable footprint spans across 39 countries, allowing its Global Performance Day to reach those in critical need around the world.
Performics’ U.S. Performance Day first launched in 2011. In 2012, the successful initiative expanded into a worldwide effort, helping to distinguish a sense of social responsibility within its 1200+ employees spanning from Warsaw to New York. This year, the day of service is including a new component, Click For A Cause, where Performics will make a donation to Children International based on all the clicks Performics generates for the brand campaigns it manages around the world.
Performics global CEO Michael Kahn said, “Global Performance Day means a great deal to our company. Together, we have an important opportunity to help enrich lives locally and provide much needed support in our communities. Not only does our worldwide community service event support our neighbors, it strengthens bonds and friendships within the Performics family.”
Service projects across different markets from today’s event will include:
- Taiwan will be helping to provide much needed resources to support the rescue in Nepal. The market will focus efforts on providing media exposure, launching ads and the manpower to pack goods and supplies to send to Nepal.
- Italy teams are working in local abandoned areas and gardens to clean up and restore plant life to create vegetable gardens – which can be used to feed the local community.
- Poland is helping an animal shelter in Korabiewice, supporting the “buy a hotdog, help a dog.” The popular initiative offers vegetarian hotdogs and burgers in exchange for money and food that goes to the animal shelter.
- China will be supporting River of Hearts and Healing Home Shanghai with a fundraising drive by collecting goods, clothes, toys and household items to be donated.
- Performics’ U.S. headquarters will be supporting 11 different local organizations in Chicago, including: La Posada, Leo Campus for Veterans, Senior Food and Nutrition Program (SFNP), Deborah’s Place, Marah’s Supportive Housing Program, Gary Comer Youth Center, La Casa Norte, St. Leonard’s Ministries, Namaste Charter School, Midway Citadel Community Service Center and Dress for Success.
Use hashtag #PerformicsHelps to follow along and view photos from the different markets participating in Performics’ Global Performance Day.
Performics is a full-service performance marketing network operating in 39 countries worldwide. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Chicago, Performics creates connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top 30 Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Performics is a ZenithOptimedia company and the performance marketing specialist within Publicis Groupe. To learn more, visit www.performics.com.