Southeast Toyota wanted to increase leads from paid search without raising click charges for local dealerships. Performics sought to achieve this goal by lowering cost-per-clicks (CPCs) and then boosting clicks for the client.
Performics used a variety of tactics to create efficiencies for Southeast Toyota dealership paid search campaigns including:
- Utilizing our proprietary Campaigns on Demand workflow management platform, which sits on top of the search management platform, allowing us to easily manage campaigns across multiple accounts and quickly make bid changes
- Reducing CPCs through cross-tier bidding (i.e. integrating bids between the client’s national, regional and local paid search programs)
- Combing through the account to discover data outliers; optimizing the program based on these findings each week
- Providing the Southeast Toyota dealerships with full website reviews for paid search and also recommending SEO site revisions to boost website activity from organic traffic
- Constantly communicating client goals and molding programs around client specifications
Throughout the first half of 2011, Performics reduced CPCs, which allowed us to continue to increase client leads over time for the same monthly paid search spend.