Social Engagement Plan Increased Brand Recall and Visibility
Our client is a health, wellness and nutrition company whose main priority has become to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choice of products in a wide range of food and beverage categories. India is a tea-drinking market where only one cup of coffee is consumed for every 60 cups of tea. The challenge for Performics' client was to increase the frequency of coffee consumption.
- Males and females ages 15 to 24, who are likely to adapt to the "coffee culture" faster than other age groups.
Performics planned to engage the target audience through social media, online videos, and streaming music. The generation is "connected," spending an overwhelming 126 minutes online per day and an average of 75 minutes per day on their smartphones.
The client created a creative philosophy of being the consumer's constant companion. YouTube brought the story to life while Facebook encouraged youths to share with friends.
Created a Twitter campaign using asking the target audience to share their stories. The tweets created a buzz among the clients' fan following. This encouraged fans to retweet and discuss their use of coffee. The hashtag created began to trend in India.
- Video was #4 Most Popular on YouTube and won YouTube video awards
- Campaign received 5 million views on YouTube at 60% lesser CPV than industry benchmark
- Video received 26,000 shares on Facebook
- Campaign won 3 awards, including Silver at Asia Lever and Grand Prix in India
- 130% brand recall via the advertisement
Delivered more than 142 million impressions
26,000 shares on Facebook
Campaign received 5 million views on YouTube