Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
From the Engines:
· MSN: Paid search tips for Valentine’s Day.
· Yahoo! beats expectations: search strong.
· Google makes changes to their Double Serving policy.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Microsoft still interested in buying Yahoo!’s search business.
· Danny Sullivan: analysis of all the 2008 search share numbers.
· Layoffs at AOL.
· Obama inauguration sets standard for online live video streaming.
Some Fun Stuff:
· The most infamous Super Bowl ads.
· Snowball war hawks have to settle for a skirmish.
· Growing concern in Wyoming about horseback riding under the influence.