Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
From the Engines:
- Google explains “first click free” to Web news publishers.
- Suggestions from Yahoo! on how to scare up some clicks this Halloween.
- Google offers advice on how to increase traffic with the impression share report.
- Yahoo! adds ZIP Code ad targeting.
Other Topics of Interest:
- The Internet war: Obama in the lead.
- Optimize your local search spend.
- No one will kill Google, but 3 companies may change how we search.
- eMarketer: Online holiday sales forecasts.
Some Fun Stuff:
- Drunken horse hits the pool for the after party.
- How will the "goldfish vote" influence the election?