Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
From the Engines:
· Yahoo! offers a little advice on how to get your search ad noticed.
· Google Blog Search revamps its homepage and organizes posts into category clusters.
· Microsoft demonstrates how match types affect paid campaigns.
Other Topics of Interest:
· John McCain is a paid search maverick.
· The Obama campaign aggressively buys debate keywords.
· Kevin Ryan: search in tough economic times.
· Google testing SERP description snippet lengths.
· Use search volume data to plan paid search holiday budgets.
Some Fun Stuff:
· Turtle grows a Mohawk.
· Dog’s best friend: man saves his dog from a shark attack.
· Spending money on Halloween makes you feel better.