Posted by JC Longbottom, Associate New Business Manager
From the Engines:
· Yahoo! hits earnings estimates.
· Google whitepaper: Content Network performance trends.
· Jeeves back in the UK.
· Google: getting started in mobile advertising.
· New features added to AdWords’ Search-Based Keyword Tool.
· Google innovations: Similar images and Google News Timeline.
· Google Me gives you some control over the SERP for searches on your name.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Twitter wants to make money through distribution deals, not a buyout.
· Twitter to double monthly traffic.
· How to rank well in Google Product Search.
· Kevin Ryan: how to beat Google at search.
· 5 companies that should buy Twitter.
· MySpace CEO to step down.
Some Fun Stuff: