Posted by Dan Malachowski, Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
· Statcounter says Bing growth is slowing.
· Bing rolls out new mobile voice search.
· Google: Making AJAX crawlable.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Twitter strategies for retailers.
· Danny Sullivan talks about bad Google results with Sergey Brin.
· Case studies: Unique uses of social media.
· Twitter talking to Google and MSN about selling them tweet data.
· Google experiments with offering a flat fee search buy to local advertisers.
Some Fun Stuff:
· 81-year-old finishes marathon with catheter.
· Couple throws fit at McDonald’s after getting the wrong size fries.