Posted by Dan Malachowski, Senior Marketing Strategist
From the Engines:
- Google gains display share, rises to 7% in Q1 2010.
- Twitter bans sponsored ads within tweets.
- Google integrating tweets into Content Network display ads.
- Google buys Invite Media.
Other Topics of Interest:
- Track the Gulf oil spill with Google Maps. Look how much BP is spending on paid search ads!
- 34% of Americans have used social media to criticize or compliment a company.
Some Fun Stuff:
- Chinese dog owners turn their dogs into tigers and pandas.