Posted by Dan Malachowski, Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
- Hitwise: Bing and Ask search share rise, Google and Yahoo! drop 1% in October.
- Free Wi-Fi from Google, Yahoo! and Bing at airports.
- Google testing ads you can skip in YouTube videos.
- Bing pulls in WolframAlpha health-related info.
Other Topics of Interest:
- Yahoo! adds Twitter tab and content to the SERP.
- Murdock thinking of blocking Google from indexing his sites.
- Twitter changes its prompt to “What’s Happening?”
Some Fun Stuff:
- Captain Morgan ambush marketing campaign fails after NFL bans "Captain Morgan" pose touchdown celebration.