Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
From the Engines:
· Google beats the street: Q4 and fiscal year 2008 results.
· Microsoft earnings: 5,000 layoffs.
· Tips from Google on how to drive more conversions while spending less.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Adweek: the future of search.
· Google SearchWiki showing “preferred sites” for some users.
· Obama turns Whitehouse.gov into an online community.
· Jim Cramer interviews Eric Schmidt.
· Why search is still performing in the dismal economy.
Some Fun Stuff:
· Penguins get married.
· Another penguin scared of water.