Connecting with Consumers
At Performics, we define social media marketing as a balance of media, content, insight and analytics to create measurable results from both participant “impressions” and “expressions.” Because the boundaries between Paid, Owned and Earned nearly dissolve inside of social platforms, acute measurement, strategy and reporting is critical.
Capturing the value of social is more than fan acquisition, engagement or community metrics, it is about driving a comprehensive and data-driven social media marketing strategy to activation.
- Paid, Owned & Earned Social Strategy Development
- Social Platform & Vendor Relationship Management
- Branded Content Creation—Written & Visual
- Content Standardization Across Social Channels
- Owned Content Optimization
- Social Performance Reporting & Cross-Channel Impact Measurement
- Hyper Segmentation from First Party Data
- Media Alignment with Search & Display Campaigns
- Social Listening & Audits