At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. We are math whizzes, storytellers, strategists, and creators. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics has offices across the U.S. and around the globe. The Performics world is a place you can grow professionally; we encourage training opportunities and cultivate career paths. Beyond that, it is a place where you can be authentically yourself while collaborating with peers and leaders alike to drive the industry forward. Learn more about our jobs and why we are leading the charge as Publicis Groupe’s dedicated performance marketing team.
Bike Shares, &
The Way We Work
We’re all about performance—the performance we demand of ourselves and for our clients. We are pretty particular, though, about the way that happens and have defined core tenets around what’s important to us as a Performics community.
- Be You: We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
- Know Your Teammates: We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. Play with intention.
- Collaborate Expertly: Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember – the best idea wins.
- Make It Better: We believe there’s always room for growth – professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage those around us to do the same.
Performics is the dedicated performance media agency for all of Publicis Groupe. Our teams support the performance media and content needs of our clients globally. We are equally responsible for support the performance needs of our individual Performics clients, as well as the needs of the clients of our sister agencies within Publicis Media. We have dedicated teams specifically built to serve as embedded resources supporting the clients of Zenith, Blue 449, Starcom, and Spark Foundry. We’re all Performics—just focused on different facets of the Publicis Media business.
Business Resource Groups
Publicis Groupe employees have the option to join and participate in a number of Business Resource Groups (BRGs) developed in partnership with our Talent Engagement & Inclusion Counsel.
Égalité (French for Equality and pronounced “EH-gah-lee-TAY”) is Publicis Groupe’s network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) employees and their allies. Égalité’s programming is open to ALL Publicis Groupe employees, and is focused around advocacy, education, community outreach (internal and external), and business development.
The Men of Color Alliance (MOCA) is a Publicis Groupe employee organization committee to building the network’s reputation into an employer of choice for African-American and Latino professionals.
VivaWomen! is a grassroots-led, cross-agency employee resource group operating across the entire Publicis Groupe network. It’s goal is to develop and advance women within our network with a focus on four areas: mentoring, leadership, career navigation and work-life integration. The VivaWomen! initiative has earned the respect and notice of our industry, and has been featured on Adweek!
For the past two years, VivaMama has existed in the virtual space as a community of hardworking mamas who want to support one another, make connections, and encourage positive change for Publicis Groupe families.
Two initiatives unique to our agency in the digital marketing space…
What is Welcome Week?
Welcome Week (WW) is one-of-a-kind program designed to quickly immerse new hires into our business, our industry, and our culture. WW features the opportunity to engage with agency leaders, subject matter experts, and fellow new hires though department overviews, channel training modules, personal development sessions, and fun social interaction.
Welcome Week Objectives
• To Immerse participants into Performics culture through social events and activities, to create connection and build relationships.
• To Inform participants of the vision and values of our organization, with a foundation to share the Performics brand, story, and capabilities with all our clients.
• To Educate participants through engaging, hands-on training, connecting theory to practice, using current technology solutions.
• To Develop participants through discovery workshops, providing guidance towards personal and career development strategy and goal-setting.
What is Academy?
Performics Academy is the Learning & Development function of Performics. Its mission is to foster a culture of learning, provide relevant and engaging learning experiences, and to empower employees to take ownership of their development. Academy is an industry innovator, in that all of its courses are facilitated by employees; subject matter experts who are actively practicing in the capabilities they teach. We currently offer over 80 courses comprised of hard skills, soft skills, and leadership development.