Posted by Dan Malachowski, Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
Other Topics of Interest:
- Facebook announces new “simplistic” privacy settings.
- Internet Retailer’s 2010 Search Engine Marketing Study.
- Yahoo! traffic falls 2.4 percent in April to 130 million unique visitors.
- Twitter expects that hundreds of advertisers will use “promoted tweets” by Q4.
- Study finds that European privacy regulations reduce advertising effectiveness (consumer purchase intent) by up to sixty-five percent.
- Facebook launches free streamlined mobile site for users without data plans or with slow mobile Internet
Some Fun Stuff:
- Paul Pierce’s Twitter account hacked to trash-talk Magic.