Creative Communications Strategy Drives App Downloads for Client
Our client sought to launch an operator and platform-agnostic music streaming application in a market that was already filled with competition.
- Males and females of 15-25 who stream music on-the-go
The Android operating system is a market leader but is also severely fragmented in price points. Performics planned a creative communications strategy to drive downloads of our client's app. This data-driven campaign allowed us to segment the consumer based on location, intent, behavior and relevant trends. We used third party analytics in cohesion with our data to carry out cross device optimization and scale.
- Top trending application for three consecutive days
- App was featured at the top of the app store’s Music and Audio category
- App made it to the top 30 list, rising above competitors Saavn and Gaana
- 100,000 downloads in a span of four days across eight different media devices
- Cross channel optimization helped the cost per install to reduce by 18% month over month
Cost per install reduced by 18% month over month
100,000 app downloads within 4 days
Top trending application for three consecutive days