Strategy Implementation Increased Amaysim’s ROI, Sales and Brand Awareness
“Results of the paid search campaign have been outstanding. amaysim has carved a place in a highly saturated market & has raised its brand awareness & market share considerably”
- The final and most fragile stage in the online retail customer journey where almost half of all online shoppers abandon their intended purchase due to dissatisfaction with delivery options led amaysim to launch a 3 Hour Express Delivery of their mobile SIMs a service not offered by competitors.
- The challenge to Performics was to increase the online sales of SIMs in Australia’s largest cities by 50% and position amaysim as a game changer in the telco space.
- amaysim’s target market included mid-to-high end mobile users in two demographic groups: 20-34 years, single or in relationships with no children, or young families in addition to budget conscious 35-49 years olds.
- Analysis of consumers usage habits across multiple devices set the foundation for the Paid Search strategy, allowing us to target customers on the devices they were more likely to use at certain times. A multi device ROI based strategy supporting amaysim’s objectives & addressing challenges included geo-targeting, sophisticated bidding strategy, remarketing, keyword strategy and Ads across GDN & YouTube.
- The strategy delivered exceptional results against the objectives and outperformed targets. From July - November ROI increased 227% and combined Sydney and Melbourne sales increased 117%. In addition brand awareness for amaysim improved after the campaign period. Unprompted awareness increased 11% for amaysim over the period of the campaign while prompted brand awareness rose 5% over the period of the campaign. Overall, the Search strategy performed beyond expectations and drove awareness and sales for the new offerings.
ROI increased by an impressive 227%
Brand awareness rose by 11% over the campaign period
Amaysim increased their market share as a direct result of this activity.