Posted by JC Longbottom, Associate Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
· Microsoft shows what search will look like in 2019.
· Google launches expandable rich media ads on the Google Content Network.
Other Topics of Interest:
· New tool adds Twitter search results to Google.
· The scoop on AdWords display URLs.
· Is FTC chairman Leibowitz bad for online advertising?
· Net-neutrality backer Genachowski in as FCC chief.
· It’s not about clicks, it’s about bounce rate.
· Kmart sponsored blog posts catch the attention of Matt Cutts. Cutts says links obtained by giving bloggers gift cards should be no-followed.
· Online auto-shopping is growing.
Some Fun Stuff:
· A weekly trend, another unimpressive caper.
· A creative use of Opera.
· Daring rescue dispels myth of selfish cats.