Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
From the Engines:
· Don’t know where to vote? Ask Google.
· Holiday click and conversion trends from Google’s Chief Economist.
· adCenter: New look, feel and features for fall.
Other Topics of Interest:
· eMarketer: Online ad spending to grow in ’09.
· LinkedIn rolls out new search platform.
· eMarketer: 32% of retailers have their own Facebook page.
Some Fun Stuff:
· After an extensive search, Fudgie, the runaway hamster, is finally found.
· Is it unreasonable to expect a caddy should anticipate injury?
· Search happenings would like to celebrate Brad Sciullo’s remarkable accomplishment.