Posted by JC Longbottom, Marketing Analyst
Google has Been Busy This Week:
· Google launches Google Audio Indexing. Search for spoken content within videos on YouTube political channels, find the exact place in the video where your search term is spoken, and share with friends.
· Google Mobile with Cell ID technology now knows where you are. Just type in “sushi” to find a restaurant close to your phone.
· Google Maps for mobile adds walking directions, street views and business review listings. Available for BlackBerry.
· Google Maps also rolls out business listing quality guidelines.
· And Yahoo! is testing a new home page.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Borders’ multichannel strategy.
· Best practices for bid management.
· A review of MSN adCenter Ad Intelligence.
Some Fun Stuff: