Posted by JC Longbottom, Associate New Business Manager
From the Engines:
· Engines race to deliver real-time search.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Promote your social media presence.
· Is Google scared of Bing? Google markets itself with new explore Google Search page to illustrate that Google’s always had Bing features that users like. Early Bing share stats from comScore, compete and Hitwise. Bing vs. Google eye tracking.
· Google and DoubleClick ad platforms to combine.
· Possible behavioral-ad targeting legislation to come down this fall.
· A state department official emailed Twitter to request that they put off scheduled maintenance due to the crucial role Twitter was playing in the election in Iran.
Some Fun Stuff:
· “We’re closing up.” “Thanks for letting me know, see you tomorrow.”
· Two outlaw cows flee ranch and cross state lines.