Posted by Dan Malachowski, Product Marketing Manager
From the Engines:
· Google Sidewiki allows you to comment on sites and read comments from others.
· Microsoft to test new paid search ads with logos and favicons.
· Connect with Google industry research on Twitter.
· Yahoo! rolls out new search format. Is there anything new that’s game-changing?
· Bing search share on the rise: 0.5% gain in August.
Other Topics of Interest:
· Users spending less time on email as social soars.
· Europe’s highest court: Google allowing advertisers to bid on competitors’ trademarks is ok.
· 24% of Twitter users have quit tweeting. 27% tweet every day.
· Twitter says no ads in 2009.
Some Fun Stuff:
· Boy pretends kidnapper stole his report card on his way home. Kidnapper needed stuff to hang on his fridge.
· Man eats 33 and ½ burritos in 10 minutes, explodes.